Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Celebrating Women in History!

In 1987, in an effort promoted by the National Women's History Project, Congress declared March Women's History Month. Since that time the US Congress and our Presidents have recognized the importance of women's contributions both as subjects of history and as historians. This month we celebrate the achievements of women in our country and across the world! In recognition of the women who have shaped our world I will be hosting a give-away! On March 31 I will randomly draw a commenter from all of my March posts to receive a copy of The Life and Death of Anne Boleyn by Eric Ives! Happy Commenting!

 
Check out the National Women's History Month website to learn more:

2 comments:

  1. Comment, comment, comment! My request is that in honor of women's history month that you write about Katherine Brandon and/or Anne Stanhope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually am working on a short piece on the misconceptions about Katherine Brandon...she got a bad rap after a book that portrayed her as uncaring and self motivated. I am hoping to publish it later this week :)

      Delete